
This is the living room view you see as you walk in the front door.

Another view of the LR - stairs go up to bedrooms and bathroom. The other stairway goes downstairs to a family room, bathroom and basement.

Kitchen - I swore this was the ugliest kitchen I had ever seen! They had white contact paper on the cabinets.....why???? The cabinets will all be painted.

Hayden is showing you the Dining Room in this picture. (All wallpaper in this house will be coming down and walls & trim will be painted!)
View of our fenced in backyard from the dining room slider.
Master bedroom

Upstairs bathroom - has door that goes into Master bedroom. (Can't wait to see what this looks like after Mark is done with it!)

Bedroom #2

Bedroom #3 - aka, Hayden's Room!

Lower level Family Room - (What does it mean when there are orbs in every picture of this room??) There will be a big transformation in this room too.

Lower level bathroom/laundry room.....there is a stand-up shower behind the door.
View of house from our back yard
Like I mentioned, we have a lot of work planned to make this home they way we want it. I can't wait to get in there and have room to roam! But we have the perfect situation right now as we do not pay rent right now, so we have the time to fix it up while we aren't living in there. So we might as well fix it up nice and do it right!I forgot to mention the house is in Saginaw Twp., in a really nice neighborhood. The Saginaw Township Police and Fire Department are VERY close too. Not a bad thing to have them close by! :)
Guess I better get busy and pick out some paint colors! Have a great week!! :)
too cool Amy. I can see the potential! Can't wait till it's done!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristie! I can't wait either!! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! you are going to love it!
ReplyDelete