Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Keeps Coming....

New Years Day we celebrated Christmas with Mark's Family! It was a great day with Family, yummy food and more presents for Hayden! She had a wonderful time opening all her gifts.....and Grandma saved the best for last! Hayden's very own Rocking Horse!



It did not take long for Hayden to get the hang of this. By the time Mark got back from showing Aunt Penny and Uncle Todd our new house, Hayden was galloping all through the house! Ok, not really, but she certainly was rocking much faster than this video shows! "Thank you Manya"....which means Grandma in Hayden's lingo! :)

Hayden after Aunt Penny cut her bangs.....she can see again!

On Sunday, we drove up to Gaylord to have Christmas with my Brother, his Girlfriend and her 2 kids. My Mom planned on going up to celebrate Christmas with them, but Mark, Hayden and I drove up and surprised my Mom too. It was nice for her to be able to celebrate the Holiday with both her kids! With all of us living so far away, it doesn't seem to happen enough! The day went by so fast, I wasn't able to get any pictures! :( I used to be the camera queen at family gatherings, but now that I am a Mommy, I seem to be chasing my little Pumpkin all over the place and forget to get pictures! One of my New Yrs Resolutions will be to get more pictures at family gatherings!

Hayden zonked out in the car after we left Jason's

On our way home, we stopped in Houghton Lake to celebrate Christmas with my Dad and Linda! It was a nice visit, and once again, Hayden LOVED opening her presents!

"Bompa" forgot to look at the camera! :)Hayden and Grandma

I just filled up a storage bin with old toys to make room for all the new ones she got this Christmas! I am amazed at how much a kid accumulates.....and she is only 19 mos old! This 880 sq. ft. townhouse is quickly shrinking in size! Can't wait to get out of here and have room to move!

We are starting on the wallpaper this weekend! I really hope it comes down fairly easy, but something tells me we have quite a job ahead of us! And tonight, we found out that the homeowners in our new neighborhood were voting on repaving the roads and that it could cost us around $360/yr for 10 yrs! And so it begins.....the joys, aka, expenses of home ownership!

2 comments:

  1. It's even worse when you own it but can't live in it or get anyone to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry we missed it!

    ReplyDelete