Here she is today - at 20 months old! It is much more difficult to get her to cooperate for her monthly chair photo, so I have to take what I can get. It is fun seeing how much she has grown though.
I also thought it was time for more bathtub pics. We still use the small tub as it is much more convenient and uses less water. She has almost outgrown it so we'll be using the big tub very soon. She is also due for another haircut! Guess I better make an appointment, before you know it is over her eyes!Silly Hayden loves to wink at you!
Gotta love the bath tub pics!
Daddy reading books before bedtime! (Happy Birthday Daddy!)
Hayden LOVES her Mickey pillow!Mark and I met my cousin Rachel and her Husband, Todd in Detroit for the Red Wings game on Sunday. Rach & I got them tickets to the game for Christmas. Though for Mark, it was more of a Birthday gift (his B-Day was Monday). We had a great time even though the Wings lost 4-3 in a Shoot-out.
Todd & Rachel
Check out all the banners - GO WINGS!
Good fight!
Mark & I before the game!I love post lots of pictures of our little Hayden! Since many of you don't get to see her very often, it is a great way for you to see her grow. It is easier for me to do my blog when I am off of work. I am sure I won't be as active on here once I am back to work in the spring, but I will do my best!


No comments:
Post a Comment