I am still scrubbing glue off the walls. It is insane how much glue stays on the wall once you rip down wallpaper. I wanted to post a picture of it to give an idea of what I am dealing with. You can see the glue on the walls surrounding our front door, it has a yellowish tint to it.
Now you can see the wall going up the stairs has been scrubbed clean. I can see the difference because I cleaned it. ;) Once I get the other walls cleaned off by the door, I will have to show another before and after picture.
I have decided that wallpaper should be banned! ;)~Mark and his Friend Don, who is an Electrician, are in the process of re-wiring our house and putting in a 200 amp service. Once the builder comes on Friday and the guys get the electrical stuff out of the way, we can move forward with putting the house back together! Yay!
My Mom was here on Monday and brought Hayden a few goodies, including some new shades! She put her sunglasses on yesterday morning and pushed her stroller (with her milk and her Dora shower scrunchies) around our dining room table about 10 times. She laughed and laughed everytime she saw me! ;)
The other night, Hayden decided she wanted to go shopping IN her shopping cart. She took everything out and climbed inside.
Don't worry, Hayden is getting her hair cut for the umpteenth time on Monday morning! So she will be able to see again soon!!




She's so darned cute! Love the shades and the winks! Hope she doesn't try to ride in her doll stroller!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed by all your hard work! Great job! I love that silly girl! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love that little wink! So what will she do with all that room to run around in when yu move to the new house? i really enjoy seeing your remodel pics too Amy. Its cool to see where the huse is going as you do it! tell mark he is a good Man!
ReplyDelete