Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sick Baby!

I took Hayden to the Dr. on Thursday as she was getting very sick. She was running a fever between 101-102, was very lethargic and quite miserable. The Dr. told me she has The Croup. Poor kid! I actually had the croup when I was 2 yrs old. I got very sick and was admitted into the hospital for a day. They kept me in an oxygen tent. Hopefully Hayden doesn't get that sick!She has a terrible cough, congestion and just does not feel good. She hasn't eaten hardly anything in a week! She literally layed on me for 2 days straight. Though she is starting to feel a little better, she has been very cranky. I am sure it will take a while for her to get back to normal. Hopefully she will be better this week. I just realized, this is my last week home with her and then she starts back to daycare on the 8th! Wow, that snuck up on me!! That means I go back to work very soon too!! Whoa!

Mark has been working so hard in the house all week. He started drywalling yesterday and has the ceiling done. He is currently working on the rest of the room today and tomorrow! Hopefully he can get most of it done by tomorrow! It is cool seeing the transformation of that room finally!! I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment