Family Room before pic

Family Room - after paneling was taken down
Family Room with the Drywall up and recessed lights installed
There is still a ways to go with the mudding and taping, but I think it is such a big change already! I can't wait to see it when it is done!! (The blue boxes in the walls will be for outlets and cable hook-ups). This is all I am going to show you for now!! :)Hayden is finally feeling much better. She still has a bit of a cough, but nothing like what she had last week! I am glad she is feeling better, but I miss the 2 naps a day she was taking last week! :) Here is a picture of her snoozing on the couch last week. I was making dinner and came out to find her zonked on the couch. Poor little pumpkin!
Hayden gave me her virus and I have been sick now since Monday! It has been tough being sick and trying to take care of an energetic toddler, but somehow I have managed. It just gives me another dose of respect for stay at home Moms with more than 1 kid to take care of. I don't know how they do it! ;)
Today I went to the grocery store and when we got home, Hayden decided to kiss the pavement. She tripped on an uneven spot in the cement and fell face first. She had dirt in her mouth and she was crying so hard. I got her all cleaned up and now she has little scratches on her cheeks, chin and nose. I tried to get a picture of her battle wounds, but she was being a total cheese ball!
Hayden gave me her virus and I have been sick now since Monday! It has been tough being sick and trying to take care of an energetic toddler, but somehow I have managed. It just gives me another dose of respect for stay at home Moms with more than 1 kid to take care of. I don't know how they do it! ;)Today I went to the grocery store and when we got home, Hayden decided to kiss the pavement. She tripped on an uneven spot in the cement and fell face first. She had dirt in her mouth and she was crying so hard. I got her all cleaned up and now she has little scratches on her cheeks, chin and nose. I tried to get a picture of her battle wounds, but she was being a total cheese ball!
Hayden will be starting Daycare on Monday! Can't believe the time has come already! But I must admit, I am sort of relieved. I am looking forward to my week of trying to get organized again. I also have a hair appointment next week that I am sooooo overdue for! Time to cover all my gray hairs again! (I think I added a handful over the winter!) Then I go back to work a week from Monday! It will be good getting back to work and getting that paycheck again! I start getting cabin fever this time of year......which is why I love my seasonal job! 8 months on and 4 months off is a great work schedule!
This is a cute video of Hayden laughing at Cassie. I was tossing a piece of crumpled paper to Cassie and Hayden thought it was hilarious. After the 20th time, I decided to try and record it.

Amy,
ReplyDeleteBe grateful Mark doesn't take after his Uncle Tom; if he did, your house wouldn't be ready for YEARS. My father does beautiful work, but it takes forever!!
Jennifer
Well, that CAN'T happen or else we lose our first time homebuyers credit! LOL
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteYou wouldn't have to worry about losing the credit; if my dad was doing the work, you'd simply live in the house throughout the process.
Jennifer
What a guy Mark is. You are definitely blessed to have him. the living room looks great. Cant wait to see it painted. Hayden just gets cuter every day!
ReplyDelete