Monday, March 22, 2010

"The Sick House"

The Dreffs Family has been pretty sick the last month or so. Here is an overall summary:
Week 1 - Hayden catches a nasty virus and gets the Croup
Week 2 - Hayden feels better, I get very sick. Hayden gets pink eye by end of the week
Week 3 - I start feeling a little better and then get worse by the end of week
Week 4 - I am sick again, Mark is sick now and so is my Mother in Law (she got pink eye)!

I finally broke down and went to MedExpress last Thursday and was told I had a sinus infection. I started an antibiotic and by the middle of the night, I woke up with a severe headache above my right eye. This pain was so intense, I ended up going back to MedExpress Sunday. They switched my antibiotic and told me to take advil for the pain and inflamation. I am finally starting to feel a bit better today! Lets hope this is the end of the sickness for a while!

I started back to work last week and we actually opened our golf course for walking on Wednesday. By Friday, they allowed carts to go out. Unbelieveable! But, it obviously did not last as we got rain and snow on Saturday! But I am guessing we will be back open this week for walking only. It is good being back to work again, I just hope I can shake this sinus infection and feel normal again!

Hayden is doing great! I still can't believe she is going to be 2 yrs old in less than 2 months! I do not have any new pictures of her at the moment. However, my Auntie was snapping some really cute ones of her at the wedding last weekend so hopefully she shares them with me soon....hint hint!! :) SO I decided I would share a few of my favorite pictures of her from a year ago, March 09!
This was right after her 2nd or 3rd haircut

I am trying to capture Hayden on video singing the ABC's. She says them all the time until I get my camera out, of course! I will keep trying as it is so darn cute!! ;)

Have a good week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hayden is so sweet to share with her Grandma!
    Wow what a difference a year makes..she keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete