Hayden just loves to copy whatever you are doing. I started shoveling the back patio and then she had to take over.
Then we taught her how to make a snow angel. She thought it was pretty fun. The whole backyard was covered in mini-snow angels.


Hayden's favorite movie right now is the Princess and the Frog. (It is a really cute movie with fun music, in case you were wondering.) Anyhow, there is a character in the movie that is kind of scary and anytime he comes on the tv, Hayden does this...
Hayden is so funny these days. I say this all the time, but I really need to write down her funny little sayings. Whenever I decide to write my blog, I tend to forget them. One morning while we were eating breakfast, I tried to get her to try some Golden Grahams cereal. I told her they were little graham crackers. She ate a couple and then said she was done. When she got down from the table she said, "You are making me crazy!" I could not help but laugh at that!! Too funny!! Another thing she started doing around the Holidays is calling us "Mom" & "Dad", instead of Mommy and Daddy. It took us a while to get used to that. I mean, how many 2 yr olds call their parents Mom & Dad? We think she picked it up from the movie Home Alone. When the boy comes downstairs and his family is gone, he says, "Mom? Dad?" We think Hayden picked up on it from that. It was right after that movie she started saying it. Another funny thing Hayden says is "Guys". She will say to us, "Do you want to play Candyland with me, guys?" Or, "Hey guys, you want to play puzzles with me?" It is kind of funny, but we do correct her alot by saying, Mommy or Daddy". I think she picked up the guys thing from daycare. :)
Last weekend, Hayden and I drove to Grand Rapids to visit my Mom. It was nice getting out of the house and having a change of scenery. The only bad thing was it is terribly cold that weekend so we didn't go outside to play in the snow. But Grammie played lots of games and puzzles with Hayden. Grammie even gave Hayden her special Tweety Slippers! She looked so funny walking around in these things! Ha!Hayden loves taking Daddy's hats & putting them on. Today, she wanted me to take her picture with the hat on, but when I got the camera, this was the best picture I got. ;) She looks like she is ready to fight!! HA!!!!
We took Hayden outside to play in the snow again today and I finally got to meet our neighbor to our left. She is super nice and has an 8 yr old Daughter. They were also out in their backyard playing in the snow! It is so nice to have "normal" neighbors in a quiet neighborhood!! (Have I mentioned how much we LOVE our house???)
Hope everyone is keeping warm this winter!!





No comments:
Post a Comment