Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day!

I know most of you, if not all, have seen these pictures. But I decided to share them again anyways! We had quite the snow storm last week. I think we got around a foot of snow....more in some areas, especially with the drifting. I loved it! Mark couldn't complain either as he got a snow day from work! After shoveling all that snow, I think Mark decided how nice it would be to have a snow blower! That was a ton of snow to have to shovel. :)
This is the gate on the right side of our house. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but that was some deep snow!
I am not even touching the bottom and it was up to my knees!
Poor Hayden could barely walk in it because it was so deep. She had to stay on the shoveled areas!
Looking out our front door.
Taking a rest!
Standing in the middle of the road, which was pretty much knee deep.
The nice thing about living in a subdivision is how quiet it is....not much traffic. The bad thing is we do not get plowed out for a week! The storm was Tuesday night and into Wed. and we just got plowed out on Monday. Thankfully, someone with a plow on their truck went through and made a path in the road for people to drive on. Otherwise we would've been stuck at home for a few more days! Dad, can't you use your pull as the Foreman for the Roscommon County Road Commision and tell the Saginaw County Road Commision to plow out our roads faster?? :) Don't you have any pull??? LOL
Speaking of pulling.....we sure get our workout pulling Hayden around in the sled these days!
Oops!
Note: sledding down the hill in our FLAT backyard! We now have a big hill thanks to the drifting!
It has been fun playing in the snow. Too bad it is so cold now....but it is giving me a rest! :)
Hayden has been loving her jewelry that she got for Christmas from Aunt Narci and Uncle Rob & Fam. Now if I could just learn how to do her hair in a cute hairstyle! :)
Love this one!! :)
Hayden seriously needs a haircut. Her bangs are super long and this is the back of it....almost down to her tushy! :)~
Thats all I have for today! Time to go get my little Pumpkin up from her nap! Or should I say non-nap today! Have a great Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment