So this is our sledding track in the backyard! Good workout too!! :)
Hayden was being so sweet to one of her baby dolls, singing "Rock a Bye Baby". She doesn't usually play with her dolls, so I just HAD to record it!
One more funny story that I forgot to share earlier.....the other day when she woke up from her nap, she expected to see her Daddy walk in. When she saw me, she got very sad and even shed a tear, saying in the most pathetic little voice, "My Daddy?" I told her he wasn't home right now but would be back soon. She got even more upset and said, "My Daddy!" She had the biggest pouty lip I had ever seen. I said to her, "But what about Momma?" She looked at me and said, "Oh man...." Gee thanks kid!
I almost forgot about this one......one day last week I was cooking dinner in the kitchen (I know....that is another story in itself!) Anyhow, Hayden was playing in her toy kitchen as well. (We have it sitting in our dining room). She was playing around with the pots and pans when I heard her say, "Mmmmmm, Cheeseburger....delicioso" I laughed right out loud. I think she watches Dora the Explorer too much. (For those who don't know, Dora is a kids program that also teaches kids to say things in spanish.) And the best part is, she doesn't even eat cheeseburgers! But she said it was delicious! What a kid!
Next on my Hayden video agenda? To capture her saying her favorite words using her little twangy accent.....not sure where she picked it up from but it is funny!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment