And NOW Feb. 11, 2011
Hayden has a bit of an accent and I have been wanting to get a little video of it. I have no idea where she gets this from but it cracks me up!My 2 FAVORITE people!
This is my last week home with Hayden. She starts back to school on Monday. I start back to work on the 15th, but I thought it would be good to give both of us an adjustment period by starting her back a week early. I am usually so ready to get back to work at this point, but I have enjoyed being home in our new house so much, that I am not quite ready to get back to work yet. In fact, I have been so relaxed that I have taken more naps this winter than I have my entire life! HA!!! So I am really hoping to ease back into work this spring! Maybe we will even get another snow storm before it is over! Hee hee.
Hayden had the Croup last week, though you really wouldn't even have known it other than her loud "barking seal" cough at night. Then by Wednesday, I had caught the virus. So I was sick last week and all weekend too. I am starting to feel better now, so hopefully we both got our sickness in before heading back to school and work!
Have a great weekend!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment