Playing with my camera phone!
So Monday morning, Hayden woke up and we took our time getting ready go. I tried to feed her breakfast at home and she didn't eat anything. We got there just after 9am and the kids were having a snack. She was very clingy to me and only ate a couple bites of her snack. After snack, the teacher had the kids sit on the floor around her and she taught them about the days of the week. Then they sang a few songs about "Daddys". They teacher said that the kids are going to sing for their Daddy's. Hayden said, "daddy is at work". And the teacher said, "Yes, that is why we are going to invite all your Daddy's here on a Saturday, so they can all come and watch you sing." So apparently the kids are going to put on some type of show sometime. That will be so cute!! I need to find out when that will be...I assume around Father's Day, but who knows!After the singing, the kids had to get in a single file line to go down the hallway to do a storytime center. Hayden didn't know what was going on, so one of the teachers asked another little girl to hold Hayden's hand. It was really cute watching them walk down the hall together. After the story time was over they had to woalk back and a different little girl came over and grabbed Hayden's hand to walk her back to the room. So cute! I told the teachers I was going to say goodbye to Hayden and try to sneak out of there. So I hugged Hayden and told her that I would see her in a little bit. She said, "Ok! I am going to go have fun outside!" Bye! It was sooo easy to leave. I was very happy that she was ok with all of it!
When I came to pick her up, she was playing with the other kids. She was happy to see me and ready to go home. They said she didn't eat and she didn't nap. As soon as I tried to put her coat on she started crying that she wanted her blankie and pillow. I was trying to explain to her that we leave it here all week so she can have it for nap time. Well, she wanted NO part of that! She kept crying harder and harder and would not put her coat on. I finally went back in her room to get the blankie and pillow.
The day before school starts!
On Tuesday, Hayden was really taking her sweet time getting ready for school. She slept in until 8am as she was zonked from no nap the day before! Then we made some breakfast and finished getting ready for school.I love jelly toast!
When we got to school, they were dressing the kids in the snow pants to take them out to play for the Music for Munchkins started later that morning. So I got Hayden all dressed up and told her Momma was going to go and she said, Ok, Bye! :) I am so happy she is happy being there again! However, we did have to bring home the blankie and pillow again!I am hoping Hayden gets back on the potty training band wagon now that she is back in school! So far she hasn't used it there. But most of her friends do, so hopefully that inspires her again! :) And maybe, just maybe, she will even start to eat some new foods????
Our pretty little Cassie watching out the window!

No comments:
Post a Comment