Monday, January 10, 2011

Sledding at Auntie's

Hayden and I went up to Gaylord last week to visit with Auntie, Uncle Johnny, Lauren, Gramma Great, Rachie and Todd. We drove up Tuesday and came home on Friday. Thought it would be good to give Hayden a change of scenery and get out of the house. Plus, my relatives are leaving for FL for a month and a half and it was the only chance I would really get to visit with them before they leave. We didn't get up there last winter so we wanted to make sure to get up there this winter. Auntie and I took Hayden outside to do a little sledding. This was Hayden's first time sledding, so I took lots of videos and pictures!! (Typical Parent!!) She absolutely LOVED it! :) Next time, we'll have to take her down Gramma Great's BIG hill, or mountain as Hayden kept calling them!!
Her 1st ride down the hill with Auntie!

Trying it by herself!

Mommy's Turn

How'd that feel Auntie? ;)

Scoping out the big mountains

Jelly Toast Face :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment