Hayden's new favorite show is Blues Clues. Grandma Peggy found it on On Demand one day and she fell in love with it instantly! She will walk around saying, "Boo", aka, Blue's Clues. I mean seriously, look at this face? Is this not a very content little girl watching her favorite show?
When Hayden gets too close to the TV we turn it off and she runs back towards us and says, "Uh-Oh". So then we'll turn it back on. Don't want her being to close to the tv. It isn't like we have a big living space here, but I won't get into that today!
I think Hayden was saying, "Boo", in this picture. It cracks me up when she puckers her lips out. She will do that alot when she is saying certain words. She is so funny!
I will see certain expressions on her face and I can see myself. I can understand why people say she looks like me. I need to post a few pictures of me at her age and then you will really see it. Of course, those of you who knew me at that age, already see it. ;)
Now for the Silly Hayden videos. Hayden has this little puppy dog that sings songs and one day Hayden started doing this.....she had obviously learned it at daycare. It just cracked me up!Even more funny, is the new game she started playing 2 nights ago. We were just cracking up! I am sure you will enjoy this video!
Have a good Hump Day!! ;)
I LOVE all these posts! Luke & I were laughing at Hayden in the last video. Silly girl!
ReplyDeleteThe video of Hayden falling off her ride on car is too funny. She is so cute. I hope I can meet her soon!
ReplyDelete