Friday, November 13, 2009

18 Months Old!

Hayden is officially 18 months old as of November 11th! Wow, has that time just flown by! I am so in love with this little girl. I never knew I was capable of this kind of love. She is the best thing that has happened to me. And just a warning, I have lots of pictures coming in this blog that I am writing today! ;)
My MIL, Peggy and I took Hayden to get her hair cut on Wednesday. I was worried that she was going to be "Miss Fuss Bucket", but she did really well. We let her sit in the chair all by herself and I think she was much more content that way, than having me hold her on my lap. Her hair is so long, it is amazing! And I just love it when everyone says how cute she is! I took a before picture the night before so you could see how long the back is.
In honor of her turning 18 months old, I decided to do her monthly chair photo. And to compare how much she has grown, here is the picture I took 1 year ago, when she was only 6 months old!
18 Months Old!
Of course is it wasn't easy getting that picture today. Hayden does not like to sit still, so I had to play a few games. "Hayden, where is Mommy"?
"Where is Hayden?"
"Where is your Mouth?"
"Where is your Nose?"
"Where is your chin?"
"You are so silly Hayden!"
All the previous pictures were taken before her haircut. Here is a picture after her haircut!
After we got home, I took her outside to burn off some energy.
She was so funny. She walked up to one of our vacant units and knocked on the door and said, "Knock Knock". I had never seen her do that before, nor had I ever heard her say that before. I was cracking up at it. I did capture it on video.

Today is Hayden's last day at daycare, so I am hoping to get a few things done today. Unfortunately I seemed to have pinched nerve in my back this morning and can hardly move at the moment! OUCH! Lets hope the Advil kicks in soon!

I am officially done working now too. So hopefully I will have more free time to house hunt! Please say a few prayers that we are able to find a home to buy in time for us to claim that first time homebuyers tax credit!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment