What a week! Poor Hayden has had a cold for 3 weeks now. 2 weeks ago, she got a yucky stomach virus. 1 week ago, she gave me her stomach virus. I was curled up in bed in the fetal position all weekend. Just when I was starting to feel better on Monday, BAM, it hit me again on Tuesday. Just when Hayden was starting to feel better, BAM, she got worse too!
So Wednesday, Mommy went to MedExpress first thing in the morning. They told me just what I already knew....I have a virus that just has to run its course.....gee thanks! So I took Hayden to her Dr. yesterday, and sure enough, she has another sinus infection! Poor baby! So she is on her antibiotic and I am on a bland diet of gatorade, broth and toast. Poor Mark is trying not to get sick and so far he has been lucky!
I've called in sick to work more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 12 yrs of working there. Hopefully I don't get fired! Ha! And I've paid for a week's worth of daycare and Hayden was only there a few hrs on Tuesday. Oh well, that is how it goes! Hopefully we're all back to normal next week! (Whatever normal means!)
A few new Hayden tidbits: She can now pull herself up on her feet using the couch as leverage! What a big girl!! She loves doing that now. She can even take a few steps to either side. She gets the biggest smile doing that. She also just started dancing. If she hears one of her favorite tunes, she starts bouncing up and down a bit. It is pretty cute! I'll have to try and get a video of it when she is feeling better.
I will post more later.....the sleeping giant is awake now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Mommy and Poor Hayden! Feel Better!
ReplyDelete