Hayden still has just 6 teeth. I haven't noticed any brewing in there lately, but it seems once they start coming, they come in clusters! Her hair is getting long again.....might have to make another appoinment for a little trim before her 1st Birthday! (That would make 3 haircuts for those who are keeping track!) ;)
Speaking of 1st Birthday's......I am totally stressing about this! Between Hayden and I being so sick the last few weeks, I haven't even begun to think about what we are going to do to celebrate her 1st Birthday! AND, since we didn't get that house we were trying to buy, we do not have room to have a party at our house! So not only am I trying to figure out what kind of party to have, I am trying to figure out WHERE to have it! And you all know how good I am at decision making! I should have something figured out by Christmas!! Just kidding, but I will try to get something figured out VERY SOON!!Here is Hayden's 11 month chair picture! She was a bit more cooperative this month. Last month she was climbing over the arm of the chair. Ha!
Like my bow??? Now I like to yank them out of my hair! ;)

We are finally starting to feel better around here. Hayden finished her antibiotic and it seems to have cleared up that yucky sinus infection. I am still taking an antibiotic and hoping it takes care of my symptoms too! Mark is the lucky one so far! He has been such a good Daddy. He has kept Hayden occupied while I have been so sickly lately! He even tried on his new safety goggles on Miss Hayden! What a ham!!

Mark and I got some great news the other day.......we are going to be an Aunt and Uncle AGAIN!! Yay! Mark's Brother and his wife are expecting their 3rd child! We are way too excited for them! Congratulations you guys!!
Well, I better go get some work done around here since this is my day off! Hayden is at daycare so I can get my errands done and get this mess of a house cleaned up!
I want to come to her birthday party! :(
ReplyDeleteHave it at a park--the weather should be pretty by then, right?
Amy,
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like, you're more than welcome to use my house. (And I promise to keep Martin in his cage!!)
Jen