Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Hayden's 1st Easter didn't go exactly as I hoped it would. She is still getting over her sinus infection, which she has now given to me! Ugh! I am really getting sick of being sick! Lets hope this is the last of the illnesses for a while! We went to my Dad's for Easter this yr.....a first in a very long time! So Hayden got to see her Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Jason, Aunt Nicki, Kelsey, and Gramma Great! (Thankfully, the Easter Bunny came to Grandpa & Grandma's house because he was too sick to come to our house this yr!) Next year will be better, I am sure of it!! So here are a couple pictures of Miss Hayden and her cute bunny ears!!Can you believe she is 11 months old already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!


2 comments:

  1. 11 months, that doesn't seem possible! Hayden, you're the cutest bunny I've ever seen. Happy belated Easter. - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute!!!!!! Wait till next year...coloring eggs.....that's a trip!!!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete