Wow, I have to say the cat on the left looks a bit evil. (Peg, if you're reading this...Remember Bright Eyes??)Jennifer
Tigger's eyes might look evil in the picture, but he is a sweetheart....no one who met Bright Eyes would forget him!! That cat was PURE EVIL! And my kids will attest to that!Hope my grand-kitties had a good birthday!
I love this picture of my kitties! Tigger does look a bit psycho and Cassie just sits there like, "I dare you!!" Ha!
Wow, I have to say the cat on the left looks a bit evil. (Peg, if you're reading this...Remember Bright Eyes??)
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Tigger's eyes might look evil in the picture, but he is a sweetheart....no one who met Bright Eyes would forget him!! That cat was PURE EVIL! And my kids will attest to that!
ReplyDeleteHope my grand-kitties had a good birthday!
I love this picture of my kitties! Tigger does look a bit psycho and Cassie just sits there like, "I dare you!!" Ha!
ReplyDelete