Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a weekend!

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I last posted! Feels like forever! Anyhow, it has been a crazy few days. As you all know, Miss Hayden was entered into the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby Search. Apparently they thought there were other babies that were more beautiful than our girl, so she was not a finalist! DARN! We think it was a rigged contest, of course. We all know that Hayden is BEAUTIFUL!! ;) (I know, we are a wee bit biased!!)

Hayden and I went to Gaylord last weekend to visit Grandma Great, Auntie and gang. Since I am starting back to work next week, we thought we better go see them now while we still had some free time. While we were there, Miss Hayden got to go for her first official helicopter ride with Uncle John! (Not really, they just hovered off the ground for a minute.) I thought she might be scared of the loud noise, but she didn't cry at all! I think she liked it! Unfortunately, it was getting dark, so my pictures did NOT turn out. I used the night setting and this was the best I could get:
(Yes, that is really her in the passenger seat!)
Sunday night Gaylord got a big snowstorm....about a foot of snow fell. Ugh! Monday morning, I had to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for Cousin Rachel's wedding. Then we headed home!

Yesterday, Grandma Jana stopped by for a little bit before having to go to work. She was working in Saginaw yesterday, so that worked out well. Grandma couldn't believe how much Hayden is changing! Hayden is crawling around the house now. In fact, she managed to find the dog food dish yesterday and started throwing the dog food everywhere. Of course, Mommy panicked fearing she was trying to eat it! Thankfully she did not!! ;)

I took a few pictures of Daddy with his little girl the other day. Aren't they adorable??

Look for another post later today, or tomorrow!!!
Tootles!!

1 comment: