Monday, March 23, 2009

What a week!

Last week was an interesting week, to say the least. My Dad's Birthday was Sunday the 15th....Happy Birthday Dad! Dad and Linda came down for the afternoon and we took them to dinner. I took this picture of Hayden when we got home.........
Last week was also Hayden's first full week of daycare. It has not been fun dropping her off in the mornings. She grabs my shirt and cries when I have to leave her there. I literally have to peel her off of me and hand her over to Miss Aimee. The good thing is she is very happy to see me when I pick her up.
On Tuesday, I got some bad news that my Auntie Mary Anne had a massive heart attack. What a total shock to the entire family! I think God has been listening to all of our prayers. Auntie is doing better, though I know she has a long road ahead of her. We are still praying for her recovery! Get well soon Auntie so we can come visit!! ;)
After I got home from picking up Hayden, I discovered a big bruise on her forehead and was royally ticked off that no one said anything to me about it.
Long story short....they said she was sitting on the floor with her blanket and kept throwing herself forward and bumping her head. They said she never cried....it was like she was playing a game. Ok...whatever....she does NOT do that at home....still sounds a little fishy to me. So we are keeping a VERY close eye on her to see if anything else comes up. If it does, I am calling her old daycare and signing her up!

Tuesday was also my 1st official day back to work and the golf course was actually open for play! It was almost 70 degrees that day. Any other yr, I would've been happy about this, but this yr is different because we have a new Pro and Assistant and a new computer system that we are still learning! Ugh! It is making it difficult for me to get things done in the shop because Members are around. Usually there is still snow on the ground this time of year and we have time to get organized! Oh well....at least I have a job in this economy!!

My new Boss bought Mark and I tickets to the Saginaw Spirit hockey game on Saturday. It was game 1 of the playoffs and it was a great one! They went into double OT before finally winning the game! Unfortunately, we left after the 1st OT to get home and relieve Grandma from babysitting duties! So we missed the winning goal, but we were glad to get out of the house and do something fun! Thanks for babysitting Grandma!
Now, here are a couple more sweet pictures of Miss Hayden! Enjoy!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment