Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick Baby!

Poor Little Hayden! She started daycare 2 and a half weeks ago and she already got her first cold of the year after only 1 week there. She had congestion all last week and then Friday night when I layed her down in her crib, she threw up! I sat her up right away and she threw up some more! Poor thing had it all over her, the bed, the floor, her hair and even me! So I called for help and Mark and I got her all cleaned up in the bath tub. Of course by then, she had her second wind....so she was up until 10ish. Then she woke up at 5am, hungry. So I gave her a bottle and she went back to sleep.

Saturday, the poor thing had no appetite and had diarrhea. I think we went through 3 or 4 changes of clothes that day, if you know what I mean! THEN to top it all off she woke up at 4am this morning and as soon as I opened her door, I knew what had happened. I picked her up and she was soaked from head to toe, and it wasn't from sweating! Nothing like gagging at 4am, giving your baby a bath, changing her bedding and trying to calm her back to sleep. It is going to be a long day....at least it is Monday, and I have the day off!

I just feel so bad for her! But at the very least, she has been quite happy. I just hope the tummy bug goes away. I called her Dr. this morning and they said there is a virus going around and to just keep her on a bland diet. So hopefully she starts getting back to normal soon!! DARN DAYCARE!!!!! It was so nice having her home all winter....she never got sick once in 4 months!! Oh well, at least it is building her immunity up right???

Ok, on a more upbeat and fun note: Hayden still is loving her little bath tub! That little thing was so worth buying. She loves to play with her bath toys and splash in the water. Can't you tell by this expression??
Check out this kid's long hair????

(It wasn't fun washing all the vomit out of her hair the other night....it would've been so much easier if she was a bald baby!) BUT, I wouldn't trade her hair for the world! She is just too darn cute with all that hair!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment