Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lunchtime Jabber

Today after lunch, I tried to catch Miss Hayden being silly. I think she must like the feeling of her new teeth, she is always sticking her tongue out! It looks like she has another one working itself down. Oh yes, and she has discovered biting! She got my knee the other day and I about jumped through the roof! YOUCH! The kids at daycare ought to love that!! She is starting daycare next week, part-time, to ease us both back into the transition of me going back to work. I am a bit nervous about this because I have chosen a new daycare.....it is only a mile and a half from my house. With my new boss, I know I am going to be working different hours than what I am used to, so this was a huge decision to make. I like my old daycare, but it was way out of the way. So keep your fingers crossed for all of us. Enjoy the video of our silly girl!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love these videos...watch them at work when I need to de-stress! Works wonders!!
    Love you Peanut!! (guess who!)

    ReplyDelete