Monday, December 10, 2012

More of Silly Elf Clarice

Hayden is having so much fun with Clarice.  She wakes up early everyday excited to go see what she is doing and where she is hiding.  It is funny how well this elf is working for us too.  All we have to do is mention that Clarice is watching her and she straightens right up if she is misbehaving in any way!  She was having a slight meltdown the other night and all I had to say was I was going downstairs to let Clarice know how she was acting and she begged me not to and said she would stop crying!  Ha!!  It really works!  Well, this is so much fun, not only for her, but for us too.  Hayden and I took a week long trip up north last week, but every night when we would call Daddy, the first thing Hayden asked was" where is Clarice??"  Unfortunately I forgot to ask Daddy to take pictures for me.  Oh well.  Here is what I have captured on camera so far!  :)
 
Clarice found some purple Christmas lights and decided to add them to the little tree downstairs!  She thought it would match the purple wall!  :)
 Clarice was hanging out before we left on our trip up north.
 She got bored waiting for us to come home and took a nap on the tissue box!
 Tea Party with the little dolls!
 Reading the Elf on the Shelf book to a captive audience.
 The audience
 She turned our milk green!
 This is where Hayden will find Clarice when she wakes up in the morning! 
She found some stickers and other goodies!
 Clarice knows that Minnie is Hayden's favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment