Hayden had her first play date with Jaiden on Sunday. We met Jaiden, her Brother, Nolan and her Mommy, Megan at Santa's Village. Santa's Village is located at the Saginaw County Fairgrounds in Chesaning. So it was kind of a trek that day as it just started sleeting when we headed there. The roads were really slippery so I was glad we all made it safely. Inside, they had a lot to do....a train ride, a swing ride, a giant wavy slide, arts and crafts, a carousel, a puppet show (we did not see it) and other things that we didn't really get into. The kids were mostly interested in the rides. :) I was not able to get too many good pictures but thought I would share what I had.
The 1st train ride (of MANY!) :)
The Swing Ride
Driving the train.
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
Not too sure about this guy??
HE'S TOUCHING ME!!!! LOL
I can't believe Hayden went on this slide by herself. The first time I had to take both girls up the slide. Hayden got scared and wanted to ride with me....which I knew would happen. I was surprised Jaiden went by herself....though that was the last time she went by herself! Ha!! Hayden loved it and kept wanting to go on it! Our little girl is getting more brave these days! :)
The girls loved spending some time with each other. It was so cute...we all arrived at the same time and when Jaiden got out of the car, she came right over and gave Hayden a hug and held her hand! Awww, so cute!! Megan and I decided the next play date should be at one of our houses so the girls can have more time playing together! :) I am so thankful to finally be making some friends of the parents of Hayden's friends. We have had a play date with Mathhew and his Mommy at the Children's Museum and then Mc Donalds for lunch. We have also had 2 play dates with Connor and his Mommy! It has been a crazy 2 weeks but sooo worth it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment