Thursday, January 5, 2012
Blogger?
I have not been very good about blogging lately. Since I got an ipad for my birthday, I never seem to be on the computer much. I know some of you miss my Hayden updates and pictures. And since a few of you still have not joined the Facebook world, where I seem to share most of my pictures and Haydenisms, I am going to try to get back into my blog. I was going to start tonight and I got wrapped up in changing my blog background for the last 1.5 hours, and I just realized it is midnight already! Hayden isn't into sleeping in these days so I decided I better get to bed instead of taking the time to upload pictures. So, I promise to do a blog very soon and post some pictures from Christmas! Until then, you can at least enjoy my cute "Valentines" background! Ha! See you soon!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment