And today...
Hayden is such a funny girl. She makes us laugh everyday. We keep talking to her about Christmas and when you ask her what she wants Santa to bring her she says, "Red and Purple Presents". Not sure where she got that from? But she answers that everytime. Ha!Friday is her last day at her daycare for the winter. She is really going to miss it. She loves all of her friends and all of the fun activities they do there. She especially loves her music class and her Bible class. I asked her if she learned about God at school and she said, "God made me and you!". I thought that was pretty special. She has also been potty training there and seems to do much better there than she does at home. But I guess that is something we will get to work on while I am laid off. Her eating habits haven't improved a whole lot, but she has tried a few new things the last few months. Just yesterday they told me she tried some chicken and rice at lunch time. She would never eat that at home, but again, that will be another challenge for me to tackle this winter. Should be interesting.
"I'm 2!"

So cute. Can't belive how much she ahs grown jsut in the last year! Can't wait to hang out this winter!
ReplyDelete