Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Official - We're Moving!

Nearly 1 year after closing on our 1st house, we will FINALLY be moving into it next weekend! No joke!!! Moving day is planned for Saturday, November 27th, though we have already been taking some things over there. We hired 2 Men and a Truck to come move the big furniture on Saturday morning. Good thing.....have you seen the 10 day forecast??? Cold and Snow!! Jeesh! Go figure! And I even have the cable set up to be installed that day! (Gotta have my email and Facebook!) HA!! Mark is still working very hard on the house to get it ready for moving day. The carpet is being installed on Monday and Wednesday. The tile was finished today! It is really coming together! I can't wait to share all of our before and after pictures with everyone. Mark and I were just looking at the "before" pics of the house the other night. We both wondered what the heck we saw in this house that made us buy it. It was UGLY!!! LOL But Mark had a vision and worked his butt off to make a beautiful 1st home for our little family! Thanks to everyone for all of your support and patience! I can't wait for you all to come see our new house in person! ;)
Hayden showing off her cute new outfit from Auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment