Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Song

Hayden's new favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba. It is the most bizarre kids show I have ever seen. I don't know what kids see in personally, but Miss Hayden sure likes it! Anyhow, she is always singing the theme song to the show and I managed to record it one night. I also copied the lyrics so you can read what she is actually singing. So here you go.......

DJ Lance: Yo Gabba Gabba!
DJ Lance : Muno!
Children: He's tall and friendly
DJ Lance: Foofa![Foofa giggles.]
Children: She's pink and happy
DJ Lance: Brobee!
Children: The little green one
DJ Lance: Toodee!
Children: She likes to have fun
DJ Lance: Plex!
Children: A magic robot
Children: Let's all come and play with DJ Lance Rock today
All: Yo Gabba Gabba![Repeat "Yo Gabba Gabba!" several times.]
All: Yo!

3 comments:

  1. That so is so demented even I can't watch it. Sofie has only seen it a few times and she gets this glazed, crazed look in her eyes. I know if I let her watch it all the time she would go nuts for it but if I have to watch it I know I WILL have to go out and commit mass murder! So we stay away! :) Have you ever seen The Doodlebops? Same type of crazyness and Sofie used to love it, but its not on Disney anymore....thank GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are annoying, but in their defense, Hayden was singing another of their songs..."Keep trying, Keep trying, Don't stop, Don't give up".... good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully she hasn't wanted to watch it in a while now. It is really bizarro! I can only take so much of it. Now she is getting back into Blue's Clues again. I can tolerate that one! ;) And I have not seen the Doodlebops.

    ReplyDelete