Thursday, October 28, 2010

Playing Catch Up

As you can see, I am really catching up on my blog tonight! I am mostly posting pictures tonight, so I will have to do another blog when I have more time to type. Hayden is doing great these days. She has had a bit of a cold the last week and now both Mark and I seem to have one now too. You gotta love how the germs go back and forth when you have kids! I came home early from work today and took about a 3 hr nap, so now I am too tired to sleep! So why not blog, right?? Anyhow, here are a few more pictures of our silly girl!! Silly Faces!
Making Grandpa & Grammie laugh!
My Girl
I love my baby Girl!!!

I will make sure to do a better update on my next blog! I better get to bed now as I have to get up early to get Hayden ready for her Halloween Party in the morning! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment