So last Monday my Hubby calls me and asks how much our deductible is on our homeowners insurance. Here I am thinking someone has broken into our house or something crazy! I was not expecting him to tell me that HE backed into our garages with the steel trailer hooked onto his work truck! What? Seriously? MY Husband? The ultimate perfectionist? (Love you Sweetie!!)
So I picked up Hayden from daycare and took a drive to the house to see the damage for myself. I mean, how bad could it be???




The BEST part of this was I prepared a question for Hayden to ask Daddy when we got home. We walked through the door and Hayden said, "Daddy, what'd you do?" At least it put a smile on his face temporarily. He was pretty mad at himself that night.....can't say I blame him. After Hayden asked her question, I told Mark he should ask his Dr. to recommend a good eye Dr for him! Hee hee.....sorry Hun, but you knew I was going to have fun with this one!!! :)~
Hmm...at the top of your blog is a spot to "report abuse"...does this qualify? Picking on my poor little boy? ;)
ReplyDeleteHe did a good job, didn't he!? Love you Mark!
The only "abuse" I see is to my house!! ;)
ReplyDeleteTell Mark he shouldn't feel too bad...my dad backed the motor home into his house! (The funny thing was, I had backed into something a few months prior and was given a lecture by you know who about knowing what was behind the vehicle before backing up. HELLO, I backed into a small post...he hit a house. You better believe he got a lecture after his little accident).
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Must run in the family, as his brother once backed my car into his truck. ;) Welcome to home ownership!
ReplyDeleteNarci, ask Rob about what he did to that rental truck!
ReplyDeleteI understand Dawg! A guy has to mark his territory.
ReplyDelete