Getting ready to leave for HL!

When ywe got to Houghton Lake, I got to stop and see my old friend Dee Dee, who's Parents happen to live across the street from my Aunt and Uncle's farm. Dee Dee and her Husband had spent the night there after being in IL for the last 3 weeks for Jimmy John's training. They plan to open their own Jimmy John's Sandwich Shop in Traverse City in a couple months! Can't wait to take a road trip for their Grand Opening!! :)
After a brief visit with Dee Dee, Hayden and I headed to Uncle Don and Aunt Mary Anne's house for the surprise party! It is always nice getting together with the family and this was a very special day! While we waited for Aunt Mary Anne to bring Uncle Don home, we walked around outside and pet the horses!
Hayden with Auntie Linda!
Lauren with the horses, her favorite place to be! ;)
Ahh shucks, Uncle John is at it again!
My little Pumpkin!
Uncle Don was very surprised to see all of us at the house and I think he really enjoyed his party! I think the best part was the Don Tuck trivia that Tim came up with. It was so funny hearing all the stories about Uncle Don "back in the day"! Don't worry, I won't tell your secrets! Ha!! :) Uncle Don is in the background on the left.
(I am sorry I didn't get a better picture of him on his birthday!) :(
Hayden was a big hit at the party. She kept calling family Members into the back bedroom to play on the bed. Here is Hayden and Grammie.
Hayden and Lauren
Hayden and Gramma Great!
By the time we left, Hayden was soooo zonked. We made a quick stop at my Dad's house, but by the time we got out of his subdivision, she was out like a light! She slept most of the way home! Not too much to update on the homefront. We did purchase carpet last week. We got a nice deal on it so figured what the heck! I took a picture of the carpet sample we bought. There is also a laminate floor sample that we like and will probably get too.

No comments:
Post a Comment