Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! It is funny how much fun you can have on these Holidays with a little one! Hayden woke up this morning and we told her the Easter Bunny had came and hid Easter Eggs all over the house. When she got downstairs, she found 1 egg right away. She didn't know waht to think at first and we told her to keep looking for more eggs. By the time she found the 2nd one, she knew how it worked! She had so much fun finding all of the candy filled eggs. Once she collected all the eggs, we told her the Easter Bunny hid a special Easter Basket in her shopping cart. She was so excited to find all the goodies inside, including a Dora DVD & book, a Cinderella book and figurine, new crayons and a few more eggs.

After our fun morning, Mark went to work in the house for a few hrs. Then we all went to my Mother in Laws for dinner. My Mom surprised us with a visit today too. We all enjoyed a yummy dinner cooked by my MIL and dessert made by my Sister in Law, Penny. Since Penny's Husband wasn't able to make it down today, that left more deviled eggs for me! Hee Hee!

After enjoying our visit with my MIL, SIL, Gramps and Cousin Jennifer, it was time for Mom and I to take Hayden home for her nap. But before we left, we snapped a few pictures outside in the major windstorm.



My Mom had brought a bunch of adorable hats, headbands and bunny ears for Hayden and this was the only picture I managed to get of them. Hayden was way overdue for a nap, so she wasn't too cooperative for pictures. I will have to try and get more picture of her in the hats later!

Thanks to my Cousin Dawn for sending Hayden her very own stuffed Blue of Blues Clues. Her eyes lit up when I took it out of the box!! I think this picture says it all! :)

I took this picture a week or 2 ago on our way to daycare! Hayden wanted to wear her heart shaped sunglasses to school! Silly kid!! It is kind of funny to see the nice sunny pictures above and then this picture of Hayden in her winter coat, hat and mittens! That is Michigan weather for you!!

Have a great week!!
I love the picture of the 3 of you! Yeah, from the time they run until about 2.5 is the hardest age to photograph. Luke has Jackson's example to follow, but when he's by himself it isn't as easy! :)
ReplyDelete