On a more serious note, we need HELP getting hayden to eat! I am at wit's end! This kid downright refuses to eat anything unless it is a grilled cheese sandwich, pancakes, waffles, or pizza! She will eat some fruit and snacks, but she just refuses to try anything different! She will act curious about what you are eating, but she gets ticked off if you try to give it to her! She refuses every meal at daycare, so I was taking babyfood for her. Now she refuses to eat that! UGH! I even tried the tough love thing and it did not work! I need some good advice or a volunteer to take her for a few days and get her to eat something besides the items listed above!!! Any takers????
Hayden was really crabby for a couple of weeks and low and behold, I discovered two upper teeth coming in. Now she has been her happy normal self.

Grandma Peggy and I took Hayden to Baynes Apple Farm today. She needed to get out of the house and she had a blast there! She was looking over all the pumpkins and playing on the outdoor toys. And of course, we had to go inside and buy some of their famous cider donuts! YUM!
"This one is too little!"

"Wonder if I can pick this up?"

"Can't quite pick it up!"

Hayden loves to be outside!

"Mommy and her Pumpkin"

After that was done, we stopped over at Hemmeter's Fruit Market to look over their pumpkin selection! It was much better, as you can see.

Hayden always seems to go for the big ones!

Grandma found a special "kitty" pumpkin just for Hayden. I tried to do her monthly chair picture with her pumpkin and she decided to play peekaboo!

So then I asked, "How big is Hayden?"

Today, when I was outside walking around with Hayden, one of my neighbors yelled over to me, "She looks just like her Mommy with her hair in a ponytail!" Yep, thats my girl!!!
Try Green Beans!!!
ReplyDeleteIt worked for you!