I picked Hayden up on Friday with another "Boo Boo Report". She got bit by the same kid again, this time on her chest! OUCHIE! This little biter is a tiny little thing, but she has a mean bite! I snapped a couple pics of Hayden in the bath tub so you could see her bite mark.

Happy Hayden and her battle wound!
After her bath, Daddy snapped a picture of us going down the stairs. Can you believe how long her hair is getting?
This morning when I dropped Hayden off to daycare, I received a letter that they had their first probable case of H1N1 in the Young 5's classroom. Oh great! I guess I better get Hayden her flu shot, but I am not sure about this whole swine flu shot yet. I will be discussing it with her Dr.
Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun! It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I hoping things start going better starting now! We bought ourselves an anniversary present, thanks to the work bonus I got last week!
We were trying to wait until we bought a house to get a new set, but you see how that is going. Our old stackable was on its last leg and couldn't wait much longer! The nice thing is we can stack this set for now and when we finally do move, we can set it up side by side! I haven't even figured out how to use it yet!! But my Handy Hubby has and just LOVES it! So on that note, Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! ;)
We were trying to wait until we bought a house to get a new set, but you see how that is going. Our old stackable was on its last leg and couldn't wait much longer! The nice thing is we can stack this set for now and when we finally do move, we can set it up side by side! I haven't even figured out how to use it yet!! But my Handy Hubby has and just LOVES it! So on that note, Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! ;)
We are both very proud of you and Mark. Hope the house thing works out. It sounds like maybe the gov, is thinking of extending the incentives!
ReplyDeleteDad and Linda