Wednesday, September 2, 2009

She can see again....

Hayden got her 4th haircut today! I left work and picked her up and drove her to my salon where my awesome hairstylist gave Hayden a trim! She was VERY squirmy and was throwing a bit of a temper tantrum, so I was afraid of how her cut was going to turn out. But Sharilynn did a great job! I am so happy Hayden can see again!! I snapped a quick pic during her afternoon snack......isn't this quite a smirk on her face?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

When I picked Hayden up from Daycare today, I had another incident report! Hayden got bit, YET AGAIN!!! Check out the chomper marks on her little arm!!!!
I am not sure why this keeps happening to my kid! She was bit on Friday too! Sounds like it is the same kid. Note to the little biter: BEWARE!! Hayden can see now and she will seek revenge with the chipped tooth you probably gave to her on her 2nd day there!!! Now THAT will leave a mark!!
Ok, so that is the evil, protective Mommy coming out! Sorry, Hayden is a sweetie and probably will not seek the revenge I just spoke of!! But we got our eye on you little kiddie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment