
Another silly thing she started doing is saying, "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza". One night we had a pizza delivered and I said the Pizza is here. I said, "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza" and ever since then, whenever Hayden sees a pizza, that is what she says. There is a picture of pizza in one of her Blue's Clues books and every time we get to the page, that is what she says. It is really cute! We made homemade pizza last night and she ate it! I think because she likes saying it! Ha! Now if I could just get her to say, "Peas, Peas, Peas" and actually eat them!!!

Hayden caught a cold over Labor day weekend and was starting to get better last week, but then got worse again over this past weekend. She coughed all night long, the poor kid! I can't believe how much snot can come out of that kids nose when she sneezes! I never have a kleenex fast enough either, so it usually goes in her mouth or she rubs it all over her face! Gee thanks Hayden! But she has been in a fairly good mood, so I can't complain too much.

Hayden got bit for the 3rd or 4th time again last week. (I am starting to lose track!) There is this little girl in her class that is a problem biter! The poor caregivers feel awful, they are trying soo hard to keep an eye on this kid. When they do diaper changes, they have to strap that kid in a high chair to keep her away from the other kids until they are finished. And if one of the caregivers needs to go make copies at the office, they take this little girl with them so she isn't in the room with only 1 caregiver. It is crazy that this kid is quite the biter! And poor little Hayden is always the victim! Though I think she took it out on me one day last week. She bit my wrist and I about hit the ceiling! I am afraid she is going to become a biter because of this other little kid biting her all the time! Lets hope not!!
I bought Miss Hayden some new toys over Labor Day weekend! She finally got her first basketball and hoop! I'll have to get a video of her shooting hoops!! we are quickly running out of room in this house! If we don't have a house by Christmas, I am going to go crazy!!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment