Hayden and I drove up to Gaylord on Sunday so I could try on my Bridesmaid Dress for the upcoming wedding of Rachel and Todd this Saturday! Wouldn't you know, my dress didn't fit properly! Ugh! Nothing like dealing with this last minute stuff! Luckily we were able to get a hold of someone in town that does alterations. So I am REALLY keeping my fingers crossed when I come up on Friday afternoon, my dress will fit properly!

Hayden is doing great! She is quite the character! It is so cool how she learns things everyday! She is a sponge! We feel bad when we can't understand what she is trying to tell us! But I am sure it won't be long and she will be talking all the time!

I will be working another month and a half and then I am laid off! I am looking forward to it for the most part! I am sort of dreading the "fun" I will get to have with Hayden this winter, such as potty training and getting her to eat foods besides Grilled cheese, pancakes and pizza! We might have a few battles and I am hoping to win them!! ;)

My next project will be finding her a cute Halloween costume and some pumpkins! I wish our families were closer so we could bring her trick or treating to everyone's house! Guess I will be taking lots of pictures!

Hayden petting her 1st horse! She didn't know what to think of this creature!!

We got to see a Llama too, but he didn't know what to think of us, so he didn't come too close!

Hayden's 1st tractor sit! She thought this was pretty cool and did not want to get down! We had to bribe her by telling her we could go have a snack....then she wanted to get down! ;)

BIG TRACTOR!!

The view outside Auntie's back yard!

The colors were very pretty driving up north! Looking forward to seeing more colors this weekend! And hopefully it is nice enough we can do outdoor pics for Rachie's wedding!
I hear that girls are different, but Jackson didn't potty train until he was three! Good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteSofie is 2 1/ 2and I still have not been able to potty train her. If you find something that works let me know. I really hate diapers. She just has no interest in using the potty we bought her. She will use the little kid size ones at the mall but I sure am not gonna spend all day at the mall in a smelly bathroom just to get her trained!
ReplyDeleteKristie
Oh boy! I have no idea what I am getting myself into do I?? I just figured since I will be laid off of work for the winter, it would be a good time to start. Guess it will be a bigger battle than I thought!! :(
ReplyDelete