Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Beach Day

A couple weeks ago, Mark's Brother Rob and his family came to visit from Texas and we all took at day off of work to have a family picnic at the Oscoda Beach. It was a little cool and the water felt like 50 degrees, so we didn't get to go swimming....BUMMER! I had even bought Hayden a cute little bathing suit on clearance, which I sadly returned today. Oh well. Anyhoo, here are a few photos from the day at the beach!
Mommy & Hayden

I love this picture of Daddy & his Girl! Too cute!


Hayden actually loved playing in the sand. Her poor Cousin Luke didn't care for the sand too much. We tried to show him what fun we could have by burying Cousin Jack's legs in the sand. But Luke still didn't go for it! Here are Jack, Hayden and Luke.

Family Photo

We sure miss having Luke around. Hayden would watch him eat different foods and even tried a few new ones. While Luke was here, Hayden ate grapes and chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds! I was so excited when she ate those new foods! Now she is back to her stubborn self! However, she did try some of my pizza yesterday!! It is not the healthiest, but at least it wasn't a grilled cheese!! ;)


We really enjoyed our time with Rob and his family. Luke is only a month younger than Hayden so it was fun watching them together. Although, Luke might not agree with that since Hayden seemed to bully him a little bit. She kept stealing his toys away from him. I guess she isn't used to sharing her toys.....we'll have to work on her manners for the next time!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment