The next day I went to try on my Bridesmaid dress and it was a little big. So I am heading up this Saturday to get measured for alterations. It is a beautiful dress though I am having a tough time finding shoes to wear with it. As most of you know, I am a jeans and tennis shoes kind of girl. I am very tempted to wear my wedding shoes (Skechers, of course!). 

A few days later, we had to say goodbye to our Nikki Girl. Talk about a difficult day! She was Mark's baby for 16 yrs! She basically just got too old and ended up with an ear problem, among other issues. They said it had to do with her equilibrium, very similar to a stroke. So we had to do what was right and not be selfish. We miss her terribly! I think the cats do too!!

Last week, Mark's Brother and his family came to visit from Texas! We spent last Wednesday at the beach in Oscoda. I will write more about this later. I have more pictures from the beach visit to download! We always enjoy seeing them and this year was especially fun since our nephew, Luke is only a month younger than Hayden. Unfortunately, she seemed to bully him around a bit. She kept stealing his toys! I really need to work on her sharing habits!! Kind of hard when she is an only child! No comments please! ;)
Finally, My Mom came over to visit yesterday. Hayden showed off for Grandma, showing her why Mommy is so tired all the time! This kid is on the go 24/7! I look so forward to nap times and bedtime! ;)
Hayden and her Grandma!
Today, Hayden went to the Dr. for her well check visit. She is right on track in the growth department! She weighed 24lbs and is 31 inches long. She had to get 4 shots today, poor baby! So needless to say, she is sleeping away right now! She is getting to be so smart and so much fun! She jabbers all the time. She has been saying, Momma a lot lately! She'll also say, Daddy, Baby, Please, Thank you, Hi, Bye, Cassie, Tigger, All Done, Woof, Moo, Quack Quack, and a few other things, I haven't deciphered yet! Her hair is so long and it needs another trim. Hopefully in the next week or 2.
Time to get something accomplished while I still have some nap time left! I'll post more soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment