On a much brighter note, Miss Hayden got her bangs cut again today! I did not take any pics today yet. I had to pick her up from Daycare and take her right there. It was way past her nap time so she was a bit more fussy this time. As soon as we got home, she went right to sleep. So pics will come later! In the mean time, here is a most recent pic of her hair BEFORE:

I know, not the greatest picture. So lets try again......

Hayden has been talking a little bit more these days. Not only has she been babbling, but she has officially said, "Baby"! Let me tell you how excited we were to hear that! It is amazing how excited you get over the littlest things, as new parents! Ha! Who'd a thunk it?? She has also been saying "Daddy" and "Hi". Such a cutie!
She is VERY close to walking. She just loves exploring! Too bad that house deal fell through.....we really needed the space! We are so crammed in this place! Can be a bit stressful at times! But all you have to do is look at this face!

Or this one.........
What a silly goose! Hayden got bit last week at daycare! I was not very happy about that! She had teethmarks on her cheek, by her eye. Thankfully it did not break the skin! Some 11 month old boy likes to bite everyone there! I told Hayden to bite him back next time!
Well, my free time is about up. Better go try and get something done before the sleeping giant wakes up!
No comments:
Post a Comment