Monday, June 22, 2009

Bubble wrap anyone?

The time has come......our little girl is finally walking! Time for us to REALLY childproof this tiny house! I think bubble wrap will work ok, don't you? I am serious! For those of you who have seen our "not so ideal" dining room table and chairs set, it has become a magnet for Miss Hayden. She has bumped her head on that several times already! Nothing like running into a metal chair! It was a cool set, but now I am ready to wrap it in bubble wrap or send it into the garage! Ugh! The other day, Hayden was doing so great walking from the dining room over to the window, then she lost her balance and her cheek slammed into the window sill! OUCHIE! I can already tell how stressful this time will be watching her stumble around here! Here is a funny example of her unstable walking! ;)


Sunday was fun day aound here. We had Father's day for Daddy and a Birthday for Mommy! Grandma Jana came up and took us out to eat. Hayden was a big hit of course! All the wait staff were flirting with her! And everyone raved at how cute she is! We agree!! ;) Then we came home and played outside! Hayden just LOVEs to be outside!

I think Hayden should be the next Gander Mountain spokesbaby! LOL

Nothing too exciting going on here. Both of us are busy with work and are very tired! Hayden still will not eat anything other than grilled cheese and toast! It is so frustrating! We've tried everything and have wasted so much food getting her to try stuff! It all ends up on the floor! Has anyone else had this problem?? We need some serious advice!

We're still house hunting! I hope we find something soon! I want out of this place sooo bad! We're sick of all this apt. management stuff! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Here are a few more outdoor pictures of Hayden! She gets sooooo excited when we grab the blanket to go outside. She sprints to the door, waiting for us to get everything! It is pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time, in the land of children, I knew a little girl (and then a big girl) who wouldn't eat anything but hamburgers.
    I wonder if she ever had any kids.....

    ReplyDelete