Once again I decided to get somewhat creative for Hayden's dinner last night. I made a Gerber Graduate Dinner. I think it was Pasta stars with turkey, peas and carrots. Of course, like always, Hayden refused to eat it. I placed a few bites on her tray, which she threw on the floor and dishwasher for that matter! When she really started fussing, I was able to place a spoonful of the sauce in her mouth. She looked at me, licked her chops and smiled. I knew I had just had a breakthrough! She even opened her mouth for more. So I spoonfed her along with putting some of it on her tray so she could eat it herself! She actually loved it! PRAISE THE LORD!! Something besdies a grilled cheese for dinner!! I decided to push my luck and gave her a few bite size pieces of watermelon.....which she has always thrown on the floor. She actually ate that too!! Only about 3 bites, but I will take it!! Yay! I couldn't have been more excited! ;) Lets hope she keeps it up!
I took these videos last week. Hayden decided to climb into her mega blocks wagon.....which by the way, is not meant to be rode in. It would be very uncomfortable to sit in, but she loves it!
Now here she is going for a ride in the wagon! We think she is going to love roller coasters and rides!
Well, now I am off to work! See you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment