Monday, August 20, 2012
Crying Game
Lately, Hayden has been throwing little temper tantrums and has been whining when things are not going her way. The whining is driving me crazy. For example, tonight after Hayden was in bed for 10 minutes or so, she starts crying and whining. Mark goes up there and she is crying because her water does not have any ice in it (it melted)! Wahhhhhh! So Mark fills her cup up with ice, calms her down and back to bed she goes. Then about 5 minutes later, her music stops and the crying starts! Wahhhhhh. So now Mom is frustrated, so up I go! I storm in and say, "Why are you crying now????". She responds by saying her music stopped. I was getting more annoyed and said, "Then ask Mommy or Daddy to turn your music back on....you do not need to cry.....just ask us. Do not cry......WHY ARE YOU CRYING?????". Hayden's answer......"because I miss Tigger!". BAM! She got me! Damn this kid knows how to get me!! LOL!!! And Mark got to hear it all on the monitor, so I said, "Yep, she got me!". And I hear him laughing away downstairs! What a kid! So I layed in bed, soothed her over, turned the music back on and kissed her goodnight! I just love that little stinker!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sofie does that too. Drives me nuts. Oh and the ice in the water thing.....OMG! She has to have fresh water with lots of ice or we hear about it.
ReplyDelete