Monday, August 22, 2011

The Saginaw Zoo

Mark and I took Miss Hayden to the Saginaw Zoo yesterday! It was the first time Mark and I had been there. Cute little zoo to take kids to. Hayden has a fear of animals so she wasn't sure if she liked it at first. Daddy had to carry her for the first 15 minutes or so. Once she realized the animals couldn't get to her she relaxed and walked on her own. So here are a few pics from our day at the zoo.

Grandma Peggy took Hayden to the zoo last summer and took a picture of her on this cute bench. So I thought it would be fun to compare the picture to last years picture. So here is Hayden in July 2010.

And now, August 21, 2011.
Our little girl is growing up so fast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment