Just thought I'd share some of the pictures I took the last week of Miss Hayden playing outside. The first 3 pics were taken the day she got her bangs cut. I asked my stylist to cut them a bit shorter as they grow so darn fast.

Sitting on her Toy Story Beach Ball!

Eating an ice cream sandwich......with a fork!

"All You Need is Love"

Today I took Hayden to the playground at a near by school that my MIL told me about.
It is awesome for kids her age! She just loves playing in the kitchens!

I couldn't believe she was not afraid of these big slides.

This was her favorite slide.
Her hair stood up everytime she went down.

What a fun morning at the playground!

She picked Mommy a flower!

It was so hot today! Good thing we went early! She didn't put up a fight when it was time to leave.....guess she was HOT too!! :)
Just a funny little Hayden story to end on. Yesterday, Hayden did something that she shouldn't have and I yelled at her (didn't really yell, but used my serious voice!) telling her that was not a nice thing to do. (I think she threw something at me or something??) Anyhow, after I told her she shouldn't have done that, she asked me if she could go sit in "time out". So she walked over to our designated "time out" spot and sat there. Mark and I were fighting back laughter on this one! (Now you see why I honestly can't even remember what she did to warrant the time out!) I think we need to re-think this whole time out thing! What a kid!!! :)
MIL......When we went to that playground the other day she was "cooking" in the kitchen (with stones!)..I asked what she was making and she said "sloppy joes"....of course she wouldn't eat them! ;) She really does love those big slides, though!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny. The other night when I gave her a bath, she was saying "Daddy's making sloppy joes!" I think maybe we eat sloppy joes too often! LOL
ReplyDelete