Friday, July 23, 2010

The In-Laws Visit

This is WAY overdue, but better late than never. Mark's Brother and his Family came to visit us from TX over the 4th of July Holiday! We really enjoyed their visit this year. Hayden had so much fun with her Cousins. Luke is 2 yrs old and it was really cute watching them interact together. My only wish was that he would help convince Miss Hayden to eat some new foods. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Luke

We spent a day in Frankenmuth.


Presley


Hayden Loves her Cousin Presley! She was always close by!

Mommy & Hayden, with Jack in the background
Our Handsome Nephew Jackson!

Hayden was very amused by this little peacock!


Ok, so I thought I'd have some fun and try to compare a picture of Daddy and Hayden from last year to this year. It is so amazing to me how much she has grown in the last year.
This picture was taken in August 2009

July 2010
Not the greatest picture, but I thought it was too cute. Can't believe how short her hair was last year and we thought it was long then. What a hoot.
Such a strong girl!
After walking around downtown Frankenmuth, we stopped at Tiffany's for some yummy pizza! Then we headed to Bronner's. That place is so amazing and can get you in the Christmas spirit, even in July! Of course, I was getting all kinds of ideas on how we can decorate our house for Christmas this yr! Yahoo!!! After we left there, Hayden zonked out in the car!
The next day we headed to Dow Gardens to try to get some pictures of the kids! Narci made cute little dresses for Hayden and Presley. She even made the adorable bows for Hayden's hair! I already posted the pictures that Narci took from our trip in a previous post. So here are the few pics I snapped with my camera before we left.
Hayden being a silly goose wearing her sunglasses upside down.
Hayden and Grandma!
We look forward to the Dreffs' visit every year. And next year we get to invite them to stay at our house!! Just wish we lived closer so the kids could really get to know each other.

1 comment:

  1. Some great pictures! What a difference a year makes! I am glad you had such a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete