Hayden Dianne Dreffs was born 2 years ago on Mother's Day (May 11th). It is hard to believe that there was a time I thought I didn't want to have kids. Honestly, it was more the fear of going through childbirth that made me afraid to have kids. But after a 26 hour labor, I survived and we produced the most beautiful baby girl we had ever seen! Now I can't imagine life without our little pumpkin!
We thought it was only fitting to have a birthday party for Hayden on Mother's Day. So we loaded up the car, picked up Grandma Peggy and headed to Gaylord to my Auntie's house! It was a nice visit with the family. Poor Hayden fell asleep 1 minute before we arrived at the house, so needless to say, she was pretty tired most the day. But she was a trooper and managed to stay awake and not be too cranky!


A Snow White Doll from Mommy & Daddy!
Which was a big hit!!
Her 1st Birdie! ;)
Reading her Dora Card
The cake!! (From Sam's Club....oooh so good!!)
Can we have cake now??

She picked up the whole piece of cake with her hand!!
This was all she ate all day.....can we say sugar buzz??
After several failed attempts to get a picture with the Birthday Girl, this was the best we could come up with.....a spoon shoved in her mouth! At least she was looking at the camera! HA!!
I saved the best for last! Hayden was downstairs with Rachie and Daddy, playing on the piano. Daddy came to get me so I could see what she was doing! She LOVES her music!!
Happy Birthday Hayden. You're too cute!
ReplyDelete