Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 Year Progress Report

2 weeks ago, I was given Hayden's Developmental Report from her Daycare. It was all the things that we already knew, but it is always nice to hear it from other people. So, of course, I wanted to have a bragging moment and show everyone what it said.......

Close-up of the comments written by the lead teacher.

Page 2

COMMENTS: Sometimes it amazes me that Hayden is only 2. Her verbal skills & ability to learn and remember things is incredible. She is a fast learner, but also understands. She loves to play certian centers with friends, and likes to be included in most activity. She is definately her own person. :)

I think it brought a tear to my eye when I read this. We are so proud of our little Pumpkin! Now if we could just get her to eat!!! ;)

Hayden got another Birthday gift last week from her Aunt Narci, Uncle Rob and her 3 Cousins! She just LOVEs opening presents!! She got her 1st and only pink tutu and a cute shirt that says, "Queen of the Jungle". She also got an adorable sundress that I can't wait to see her in!! Now we just need an occasion to wear them to! :)

I was trying to get a picture of Hayden's hair standing up from the static.....but you can't really see it.

I love it when I pick up Hayden from Daycare and one of the girls has done her hair. When I try to get Hayden ready in the morning, she screams and cries whenever I try to comb her hair or put pig tails in them. But if the girls at daycare play with her hair, she sits there so good for them. What the heck?? What a little traitor!
How many 2 yr olds can have their hair french braided??

And have it go half way down her back? HA!!!
Once again....."Daddy, the Jungle Gym"

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Glad to hear she got a good report. She sounds really smart, you will have to keep your eye on her! I love the hair! Lilly loves getting her hair done. It could be because she hates it in her face, but she insists we put "pretty's" in it every day! She loves to have it braided! So cute!

    ReplyDelete