Sunday, July 12, 2009

14 Months old and totally exhausted!

That would be Me being totally exhausted, not Hayden! ;) Our little pumpkin is growing up so fast. She is now walking and getting into EVERYTHING! I am completely worn out, working my 40+ hrs a week and being a full time Mommy! I can't wait until November! Once again, Mark and I tried to buy a house. It was a bank owned home that hadn't had any offers since the bank got it a year ago. Sure enough, as soon as we make an offer, they received another offer in which they accepted! It is getting so frustrating. Everytime we make an offer, someone comes along and STEALS it right out from under us! Grrrrr!!

(T-Shirt says: My Grandpa's plane is faster than your Grandpa's plane)
I received notice on Friday when I picked up Hayden from Daycare that they are closing in 2 weeks. I had planned on finding a new one anyways, but now this just forces the issue. I found one down the road from here that is going to be great! The education Hayden will get will be worth the money alone! But I am sure it will be an adjustment for her! Hopefully it won't take her too long.

Grandma Peggy got Miss Hayden a new Water Wheel play table! She just loves to be outside and Grandma thought this would be very entertaining for her. Her first time out with it, she SOAKED herself!

We didn't do anything for the 4th. I had to work and when I got home, we noticed Hayden had a rash all over her chest and back and was VERY cranky. Long story short, I took her to the Dr. on Monday and she had a strep virus, so she is on another round of antibiotic! Poor kid. But she has been much happier this past week.

Still struggling getting her to eat anything. We are at wit's end....just can't figure out what to do about it. Can a kid really survive on toast and grilled cheese everyday? I know what all of you are saying right now.....look at me! But I do have a bit more variety in my diet, not just grilled cheese! ;)

We have our Men's Invitational at work this week, which means I will be working 60-70 hrs this week! And Mark will be driving the semi this week. We will be very exhausted and won't be seeing Miss Hayden very much. So I thought I better do a new post as I have a very busy day off planned tomorrow! My #1 priority is getting Hayden's new daycare officially lined up.

Hayden was 14 months old on Saturday. I took her usual chair picture but thought it would be fun to show where she started. (Unfortunately I didn't start the chair picture until she was 5 months old.) So check out this 5 month picture and 14 month picture! She has changed so much!!!!

5 Months Old

14 Months Old
And here are a couple more cute pictures! She has become quite the ham these days!
How big is Hayden?? SO BIG!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. Do I see an attitude in the picture above "so big"! And she looks so much like Auntie in the picture with Daddy.

    ReplyDelete